Buyer and Seller : Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password. If you need assistance with this, visit our Changing Your Password Help page.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Buyer and Seller : Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- redclub.ecarter.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their redclub.ecarter.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on redclub.ecarter.com, registering for Redclub Payments, contacting redclub.ecarter.com directly, or when making updates to Your Account or Seller Account areas. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.redclub.ecarter.com and then to your account. You can find out more about How to Identify Phishing or Spoofed E-mails from our Help page.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to redclub.ecartercom for investigation.
- Buyers and sellers on the third-party sales platform (Auctions and Marketplace) should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by redclub.ecarter.com. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found within the Seller Account area.
- If you receive a suspected spoofed Amazon.com e-mail, or discover a fake Amazon.com Web site, please report the incident to redclub.ecarter.com. You can also learn more about redclub.ecarter.com's legal efforts to help stop spoofing.
Paying by Credit Card and Check Card
Which credit cards can I use?
redclub.ecrater.com accepts the following cards:
- Visa Card
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Diner's Club (U.S. billing addresses only)
- Visa or MasterCard check cards or ATM cards
Can I use a debit card or check card?
=>If you're paying with a Visa Check Card, please select Visa from the drop-down menu on the order form. Similarly, if you're paying with a EuroCard or MasterMoney Card, select MasterCard.
Is it safe to enter my card number online?
=>You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. If you prefer, we also have a way for you to use your credit card without ever having to enter the complete number on the Internet.
=>When filling out the order form, simply enter the last five digits and the expiration date of your credit card on the order form. This gives us a way to track your order but guarantees your security. Once you have fully submitted your order, you will be provided with a phone number so that you may provide us with the rest of your credit card number.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just visit our online Returns Center, and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label you can print out.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.